I know your past; you were a complete and utter dick to be honest but you know that... i wouldn't have gone near you with a ten foot pole! But gradually I've seen you change into this charming handosme guy that has become one of my closest friends. We've text at least 2 nights in a row now.... I've slipped in a few comments but i don't know how you interpret them. i stayed up texting you till 11.30pm when i we had training this morning.... you said you went to sleep after i said goodnight..... I just don't know if it's all worth it.... you keep bringing up our conversations when we're around other people and in a way it's cool that you're not keeping it a secret but does that mean we're just friends? I wanna spend time with you, just you, in a different environment... i want to just hang out with you and be able to hang out and beat each other up without any interruptions.... I wanna get a feel of what it could be like....
I believe in your future..... yes thats how the conversation the other night started off. I know what you're going through, I've been through similar before and it sucks but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel..... I always talk you about it cause i know how much it helps to have someone there for you.... if you hadn't been there for me i don't know where i would be right now. Sure other people helped heaps but you, you understood everything, you got how i was feeling, the pain and sorrow i felt...
I accept you today for who you are... well kinda..... I don't know how much 'sexual conduct' you get up to these days but i don't accept that nor do i accept the way you always get drunk on the weekends unless you have no money. Here's an idea... Why don't you save the money you spend on drinks and use it to pay for physio??!!!
I am a close friend to you and yes you have said that before but this proves that i know you on that deeper level not just superficially so to speak..... I want to try actually having our feelings out in the open and just locked away in a closet leaving me wondering and maybe you i don't know....
.
I guess im writing this cause 1) i want you to know how i feel even though i know you dont read this and 2) i want to know how you feel. If you dont see us being more than friends then tell me now and i will back off and not keep liking you even more.....cause right now I really like you.....
No comments:
Post a Comment