"i tear my heart open, i sew myself shut, my weakness is that i care too much..." oh how true that is.... If i didn't care so much life would be alot easier. I'm the one who will always be there for you to cheer you up, to notice your in a bad mood to start off with and be the one who you can talk to about things.... I dont know if we should risk losing that. I don't care because i have feelings for, i just naturally care about you, its in my nature....
"first you tear my heart out, then you tell me goodbye...you're some kind of vampire"
You keep getting more and flirty with me... you hugged me last night... you tried to cover it up like you were goofing around but there was more to it... I could tell... but I dont know... God told me I'm not over you and i accept that but i don't know what to do about it.... you are a charmer and for all i know you could be out here charming all these other girls.......After all it's in your nature.....People change and i know you have but i don't know if you would be able to change that much... i keep getting reminded that we know where you've been.... "someone like him but not him is the kinda guy you want to be bringing home"........... You make me laugh and im pretty sure im always smiling around you but i dont know.... part of me says we should at least try something and if it doesnt work keep the friendship but part of me says we should just leave it as friends.
I made a decision to stop liking you.. however after i made that decision you decided what a better time than to flirt with me immensly??!!!! And ever since then aswell...I Don't know what's going through your head but maybe ti would be easier if i did?? Maybe it would all be easier if you had a gf...... then i would be able to let go... no that would be harder cause that would meant that you hurt me again and lead me on just to crash me down again.......
I just want some answers from you! if you feel that way then let me know and we can talk about it! Don't just flirt and leave it at that!!!! At least imply things more than "if you take physchology you cant mess with my head"... Please......
No comments:
Post a Comment