I finally find a decent guy that likes me for who i am and who makes me happy and she can't deal with that. i get that she liked him last year but she's moved on from that...he didn't like her, she was obsessive and clingy and we're all friends now so i don't see the problem. Just because i have something that she wants doesn't mean she has to get all upset about it. one minute shes happy for me and says its fine an next minute shes crying about it.
I've felt like walking out of this friendship so many times but I've stayed because i do still care. i get that you're depressed and all but now i don't give a rats tail because you know you have it but you don't want to do anything about it and I'm sick of you moaning about everything and being in a complete and utter bad moods nearly everyday! We've had some good times...and ill always carry the memories with me wherever i go but right now i just need some space. I hope you understand.....
No comments:
Post a Comment