Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Forever and Always

You have been my best friend, my sister, my other pea in my pod, my twin since year 8. I love you with all my heart and we have shared some amazing times together but lately...I feel we're getting more and more distant. I had a really crap day yesterday and all i wanted to do was talk to my big sister and everything would be better. I told you a week ago that a guy liked me and asked me to the movies and i got half a conversation out of you....but i haven't felt like i can text you and update you about everything. you are soo happy with your boyfriend and I am over the moon for you but whenever you get a bf the same thing happens....i never hear from you. He takes all priority over your social life and it makes me feel like you don't remember i exist.  Im hopefully moving away next year and i originally thought it would be hard to move away from my longest and bestest best friend but you're making it easier each and every day.
We said forever and always, we were gonna grow old together...never drift apart. Mum always told me that se thougth we would drift away from each other and i never lsitened to it....but now you're making it seem more and more true.
I know we have some really good times when we're together and we never fail to catch up on everything but it would be nice to be able to text you occasionally or to have you ring me spontaneously like you used to on a Friday night.
I love you and I can't wait to see your beautiful smiling again and tell you everything about how ive finally found a guy who i feel so comfortable with and makes me happy and share how i excited i am with you about china.

I'll always love you...forever and always just like we promised. xxxxxx <3
"There's a special kind of freedom sisters enjoy. Freedom to share innermost thoughts, to ask a favor,
to show their true feelings. The freedom to simply be themselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment