Tuesday, September 27, 2011

GRRR

You say it has nothing to do with me, absolutely nothing...i can't help but think it does. It hurts that you tell me something is wrong but don't tell me what... the most i get is "just thinking of how to prevent the issue" WHAT IS THE ISSUE???? You said of it wasn't for this issue you would still be hugging me from Saturday night.......well i really hope this 'issue' goes away because i don't like you like this. I leave in two days and today we're suppose to hang at lunch but i don't know if i want to... you didn't seem very sure about it last night and if you're going to be like this I'm not sure i want to. Ive just had my best guy friend be upset with me because he can't see me before i go and he has something for me. Between you and him not telling me things i was all stressed and i felt like everyone was against me. You mean so much to me and when i told you last night that you are more than just a friend to me all i got was 'yeah'. I hope that you are better for lunch time. BUt I wont be staying afterwards with you to study stats. I need to go home to pack and I wanted to spend quality time with you before I go but you don’t seem to want that so cheer up and make me want to spend time with you., cause two weeks in I shouldn’t be feeling like this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment