"Beware my lord, for jealousy is the green eyed monster that doth mock the meat it feeds on"
you've read it, you know what i mean. Jealousy eats you up from the inside out. its a disease. I would just like to let you know that he did not chose me because I'm the pretty one, the sporty one or any of that crap. He sees me for who i am, not what i look like or what i do. I get that guys like him are few and far between but I'm happy okay. you said yourself that you've lost count of how many guys Ive liked that haven't liked me back so just stop with the sob sorry. i get that it would suck seeing your best friend with a guy you used to like and I'm sorry but i would appreciate it if you let me and him be happy without interfering or threatening him or anything like that cause that's what a true best friend would do-let me be happy.
I have several best friends and you used to be near the top of the list but now you're at the bottom. to be honest, you're more a friend that a best friend any more yet i know you still feel I'm your best friend. I'm happy to be there for you and help you get through this depression but there nothing else i can do to make the whole me and him thing easier on you.To be honest, no guy would want you at the moment...there's too much baggage but once your happy again I'm sure a guy will fall for you.
You know what sucks the most i get a hug from another best Friend saying "i don't want you to go to china, I'm not gonna let you" whereas all i get from you is "you 're buggering off to gallivanting away to china"
You were with me when i was depressed about not getting into worlds even if the selectors were being stupid. one would think, being my best friend you would be soo happy for me about this and be saying that you're gonna miss me but you hope i do really well like everyone else is.
When he said he was going to miss you last year when you went overseas he meant as a friend. just cause a guy is paying attention to you doesn't mean he likes you. Heck I've learnt that for myself recently. learn from my mistakes please!!!!
Just let go of him....cause right now it seems that since me and him have started getting together you've started liking him again. Don't end up like Othello....cause you sure are going that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment