Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Fight for your dreams
I wish I could do something that would make it better. Seeing you in pain tonight sucked and I couldn't do anything. I couldn't offer advice or anything. You had such a crap day as it was and this just really topped it off for you....This shouldn't happen, its only been 18 months and I know that that's what makes it so bad and hard to see you deal with.... You were so good for me when i was injured and down in the dumps but your situation is much worse and i don't know what to do but pray.... There's no advice I can give you really....i can suggest things to do and people to see but that's it.......I know how much you want this because I want it to and i want to see you get there, I want to get there.. i want to be able to say "we did it" and truth be told if we did get there it wouldn't have been without each others help.....both physically and emotionally. We're always there to push each other and to provide emotional support when needed.... and sometimes just to talk about how bad our days were....or how good they were..... or even just to annoy each other and joke around. I want to help but I cant... I want to talk to you but I don't know what to say.... It seems like you just a need a big hug to make you feel better but that could be weird.....I just want you to be able to chase your dream with nothing holding you back, i want you to see you fight for this and achieve your dream.I don't want to see you miss this as much as I don't want to miss this.... I will be praying though cause I believe that God can help you through this emotionally and physically......maybe you need to come to Church and get healed???? I don't know what else I can do to help......but I'll always be here for you to talk to about it... about anything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment