I wish it was easier but i think its time to take things into my own hands with the help of God and do something about it cause I'm sick of sitting around watching this happen! What happened?! Things used to be good?! I'm the one that's gonna need the help now, you're not alone and i never said you would be. I wanna help you through this but you make me feel like im useless. Ive done everything i can to help you and you say you appreciate it but i dont think you know how hard it is for me. noone likes to see a friend go through an extended rough time but thats me!! everyone has escaped it so to speak. You said im the only one left which means i get the full brunt of it all. Ever thougth how hard it is for me?! I pray for the strength to be there for you and to help you but theres only so much i can do. if things went back to how they were i would actually want to text you. TBh we are losing things in common and that happens in life. we are going in seperate directions becuase God has something else in store for you this year! You just gotta trust him!!!! I wish i didnt seem like a cow in the things i said to you but i didnt just tell you what was wrong i told you all the things i love about you that i want back. i accept everyone has faults but not faults constantly. Mayvbe i need some spacce to clear my head. Maybe if you didnt get grumpy cause i cant hang out when it suits you! Just cause im not studying doesnt mean i aint doing nothing! Im filling my days up as much as i can and if i dont have time to see you then its not the end of the world cause i know i see you at youth ot chruch. I saw my sister today for the first time in like 2 months. i jumped with joy to see her because i was that excited. Sometimes i need to e that excited to see you. Me and her barely text cause our friensship is so strong. its like you text everyday just to make sure im still there i dont need that. i just want to leave my phone somewhere and not have to check it !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment